Improve Sports Performance
Hypnotherapy can profoundly increase our inner belief that success can be ours and, in sport, belief is everything.
Raise Your Game
It’s no secret that Olympic athletes, Grand Slam tennis players and Open Championship golfers often improve sports performance by incorporating imagery and mental rehearsal into their practice routines. What is less well known is how effective hypnosis can be in this process. Self hypnosis enables you to imagine yourself rehearsing and refining the perfect swing, scoring the perfect goal or running the perfect marathon.
Hypnotherapy can profoundly improve sports performance by using our inner belief that success can be ours and, in sport, belief is everything. Mental flow involves positive state management. In other words, getting into that championship state more often and just when you need to.
Have you ever known you were going to score a goal before you even made contact with the ball? Have you ever felt invincible, as if it was your day and nothing could possibly go wrong? This state of performance is sometimes known as a peak experience or being ‘in the zone’ and it can be achieved with self hypnosis to improve sports performance.
Hypnotherapy helps winners win by:
- relaxing and calming, making way for clear thinking,
- focusing undivided attention on a chosen goal and intensifying concentration,
- creating a clear vision of winning through ‘rehearsals’ of your best performance,
- stimulating mental agility to practise strategies to stay ahead of opponents and pre-empt their moves,
- overcoming mental barriers and doubts through the power of positive thinking.