Hypnotherapy – a tool for change
Simple, powerful, rapid and effective, hypnotherapy provides a toolbox of techniques and strategies to facilitate change in limiting or harmful thoughts, feelings or behaviour.
It harnesses the incredible capability of the subconscious powerhouse of cognitive capability we all have to achieve our full potential and enjoy a satisfying and rewarding quality of life.
- Hypnosis is a pleasant state of deep relaxation. Just one session can be incredibly uplifting and give immediate relief for a variety of symptoms
- Unlike many kinds of medication, it has no unpleasant side effects
- Current techniques enable persistent or even lifelong conditions to be treated rapidly and for good
- Hypnotherapy is a widely accepted alternative to conventional treatment for a range of problems
- Most people need fewer than six hour-long sessions to achieve their goals
- A hypnotherapist can teach you how to use self hypnosis to help yourself